(For a printable version, click here)
Gingered Fresh Fruit Salad
(from the kitchen of Judy Lim)
As pretty as a tropical paradise, this blend of melon, pineapple, and more has a tangy-sweet honey-lime dressing.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 8 servings (3/4 cup each)
• 2 tablespoons honey
• 1 teaspoon chopped crystallized ginger
• 1/4 teaspoon grated lime peel
• 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
• 1 cup watermelon cubes
• 1 cup cantaloupe cubes
• 2 cups fresh pineapple cubes
• 1 cup seedless green grapes
• 1 pint (2 cups) fresh raspberries
1. In 1-cup microwavable measuring cup, mix dressing ingredients. Microwave uncovered on High 20 to
30 seconds or until hot. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
2. In very large bowl, mix salad ingredients. Pour dressing over fruit; toss gently to coat.